Make me choose between:
_________ or _________
_________ or _________
[ Okay no. But guys. These two girls in this photo are really cute ]
From what I have heard about the crazy ‘shipping war’
its fucking dumb.
This is a giveaway for all of my awesome followers and friends. I haven’t hit a particular milestone or anything, I was just watching Free! today and thought “huh maybe I should do a Free! based giveaway.” After a few hours driving around and ten minutes on eBay here we are. Lets first lay down some rules:
- Must be following me; Kkaroushi
- Like it, reblog it, etc! The more times you do so the higher chance you’ll be chosen. Try not to spam your followers however ;3;!
- When you reblog the first time write about your favorite character!(This is optional but hey it could be fun give it a try)
- No Giveaway blogs, I’ll know and then you’ll never get anything from me ever.
- Do not remove my original text or edit or shorten it in any way.(if you’re reblogging from mobile and turns it into a link its okay bc tumblr app is trash)
- I will ship worldwide so everyone can join in on the super fun party.
- The giveaway will end 12:00am EST August 30, 2014.
Now on to the fun part, the prizes! There are going to be a lot of winners because its way more fun that way (seriously don’t object to free things people). I am on a budget as a poor college student but I tried to get some prizes I thought people would enjoy.
- To start off there will be at least 15 winners. I may have extras of some of the minifigures, so there might be more, who knows.
- The first 10 people will get to choose either a keychain mini figure or a floaty minifigure. Along with those they will also get a print of their choice from the posters shown. I have the official fanbook so you’re going to get a glossy fullsize copy of one of the original posters.
- The remaining 5 people will get a print of their choice from the posters shown.
See? It’s a win win for everyone. I get to give you things and that makes me happy. Both the keychains and the floaty minifigures are so cute, and yes the ones on the inner-tubes actually float and it’s the most adorable thing.
I’m extending the giveaway until this season of Free! ends. I’m only a little way from reaching 1,500 followers and if I hit that goal is love to throw a iwatobi or samezuka jacket in so I’m giving you guys a bit longer. (^_−)−☆
"Hmm? You want one?" Kisumi asked, closing the gap between the two he bent slightly, whispering in the boys ear.
Everyone is freaking out about how ‘sudden’ Haru’s change of heart is and I think they’re failing to realize something pretty important. Haru swimming professionally is something that’s been discussed since the beginning of the season, so its obviously something he was thinking about.
He probably didn’t have this HUGE sour taste in his mouth for competitive swimming, it was likely just one or two things stressing him out that he couldn’t get out of his head. If he hated competitive swimming so much, he wouldn’t have done it since he was a child, and then again in highschool. Its obviously something he enjoys, the context of adulthood was just making the whole thing stressful for him.
And I know everyone is like “wtf shiny pool, thats what changed his mind?”
NO. IT WAS NOT THE POOL. IT WAS HARU BEING GIVEN A CALM OPTION TO SWIM NEXT TO PROFESSIONAL SWIMMERS. He made the conscious choice to do so, thereby eliminating his stress.
Then, seeing the really nice Australian swimmer, Haru was able to see someone who is genuinely happy in his career path and obviously loves to swim.
HARU’S REALISATION FADES FROM THE SWIMMER DIVING, NOT FROM LOOKING AT THE POOL.
PLEASE DO NOT REDUCE IT TO THAT.
SEEING OTHERS SWIM IS A VERY PROFOUND EXPERIENCE FOR HIM AND THAT IS PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE WRITING.
Sometimes seeing something like that (if you have an emotional attachment to the action) really can make you snap into a certain mindset, especially when its the first time you’ve been able to look at a situation without the weight of stress. Furthermore, I don’t think Haru is not so much ABSOLUTELY sure that he will be happy as much as a competitive swimmer as much as he now knows that it is POSSIBLE and he was able to see that the world like Rin does.
HIS PROBLEM HAS NOT BEEN MAGICALLY FIXED, what has happened is that Haru now feels he has a chance. To me thats actually pretty profound…
"T-that’s really sweet of you Rin, but you wouldn’t have to do that."
"But I want to…Because I like you.."